Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Refinery

Hello everyone! Well Last Thursday Night Katie and I did our Date Night at a local Restaurant that I had heard about called the Refinery. http://www.thetamparefinery.com/ 
I had heard all sorts of great things about this little Gem in Seminole Heights just about on the corner of Florida and Hillsborough.  We actually made a reservation, even though it was Thursday night. They could have seated us without it but if you are going on the weekends or a special occasion with more than 4 diners I would make a reservation. I  believe that I counted 11 or 12 tables inside and then there is a second story balcony bar that has room for more but we didn't make it up that far.

This converted bungalow is truly a gem! With an ever changing menu (check every Thursday) a decent wine list and very knowledgeable staff, oh and a great chef this was a place that we will visit again.  An appetizer of Andouille Sausage Tourchon for Me and Katie had the Korean Barbecue Tostada and two main courses of Mangrove Snapper and the Roasted Chicken followed up by Ginger Vanilla Froyo and a Camino Rosco Terrine made for a splendid meal.

I am not spending a lot of time on the meal itself other than to say that it was great due to the menu change each week. I am sure that you will find something to your liking here and I will say that we will come back.

4 out of 5 !

No comments:

Post a Comment